Assalaamu ‘Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,
UmmEmpowered.com is always looking to bring the best out of Muslim moms, and that includes providing our Muslims sisters with rich motivating and inspiring content that encourages positive changes within one’s self.
If you’d like to submit an article there are a few guidelines we’d like you to be aware of.
- Stick to topics of self-development while keeping in mind the different aspects of a Muslim mother’s life. That includes topics on spiritual, emotional, physical, physiological, mental, character, financial, and social growth and development. Topics on homeschooling, parenting, marriage, entrepreneurship, time management etc. are welcomed.
- Biographies and interviews of Muslim women, past or present, should be focused on the empowering aspects that you’d like readers to be motivated by. (i.e. it should not be a general biography).
- Keep in mind the goal of ummempowered.com which is to provide practical tips and solutions to motivate positive changes in the lives of Muslim mothers. At the end of the article, the reader should be left motivated with the steps to move forward. Browse the site to get an idea of the atmosphere promoted.
- Content should be in accordance to the teachings of the Quran and Prophet Muhammed . Try to incorporate textual evidence from the Quran and Sunnah where possible.
- Please edit your article before submission to see that they meet the above criteria. Also edit for consistency, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Ensure your references to hadiths and Quranic verses are correct, authentic, and relevant to your point.
- Your article will be edited and reviewed. Some suggestions or changes will be made to offer a more engaging experience for our readers. In this event, you’ll most definitely be informed.
- Stick to a word count of between 700-1000 words.
- Avoid wordiness and long definitions.
Other things to keep in mind
- Articles promoting various products or businesses will not be published. We reserve the right to edit your submission as outlined above and only publish the type of posts that we find suitable for our readers.
- We are more than happy to promote your site or business, but please avoid adding random links in the article unless they are relevant to your topic.
- Include a brief biography of yourself. This is where you can mention your business and link to your website, or social media accounts.
- Please do not submit an article that has already been published elsewhere.
SPREAD THE WORD
- Once published, share your article on your various social media networks. Invite your contacts to read your post and leave comments.
- It would be a good idea to stick around after publication to engage and respond to readers’ comments.
Once you’re ready, submit your article to write @ ummempowered .com